CLPR is looking to engage the services of a designer for the seventh edition of ConQuest to be organised between October – November 2023.
India’s premiere national quiz on the Indian Constitution, History and Politics is CLPR’s annual flagship event. It aims to have students engage with India’s rich constitutional and political history in a fun yet rigorous way.
The past six editions have witnessed participation from over 980 teams across India from undergraduate and postgraduate courses in social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, engineering and law. The students compete in four regional preliminary rounds which culminates in one national level finals.
Scope of Work
The Designer will be required to engage in the following tasks:
- Brand Design and Identity/concept
- 1 A3 Overall event physical poster design + 4 regional physical event posters + 1 national finals poster + digital versions of these for posting on social media
- Banner for website and social media
- 1 PP Satin/Flex Standee design – Based on the overall poster
- Website and social media assets (cad site, twitter, insta, facebook)
- Social media posts (teaser questions, memes etc)
The consultant’s period of engagement will not exceed 15 December 2023.
Interested parties can write to the undersigned for more details on deliverables and clarifications:
Centre for Law and Policy Research