The Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit organisation, dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation.
We are looking to engage a Communications Associate for CLPR.
Associates at CLPR invariably engage in a range of research, writing, and administrative work. Among other things, focus areas of work as Communications Associate will include:
- Communicating CLPR’s work on various channels that include social media.
- Content writing
- Assisting with any events that CLPR may organise
- Must be a graduate, preferably in law or journalism
- Must have strong writing skills
- Prior communications & social media management experience (desirable)
How to apply:
To apply, write to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for Communications Associate’ in the subject of your mail.
- A writing sample