The Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation.
We are looking to engage an Associate Editor/Consultant for CLPR’s Supreme Court Observer website.
Supreme Court Observer is a living archive of the Supreme Court of India and brings alive and makes accessible the work of the Supreme Court. . The Observer aims to build an enduring constitutional culture in India by enhancing the popular understanding of the Supreme Court’s contribution to our everyday lives.
Among other tasks Associate Editor/Consultant will:
- Identify cases to be tracked at the Supreme Court of India.
- Prepare detailed and intelligible daily reports for the tracked cases.
- Write case briefs, case backgrounds, plain English translations of judgments, and other content.
- Write on any other aspect of the working and history of the Supreme Court.
- Must be a graduate, preferably in law, or post-graduate with experience in constitutional law.
- Applicants must have a strong academic background and excellent research and writing skills.
- Prior litigation experience (desirable)
How to apply:
To apply, write to vineeth.krishna[at]clpr.org.in and mention ‘Application for Associate Editor | SCO’ in the subject of your mail.
- A writing sample