The Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit organisation, dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation.
Information regulation is a key focus area at CLPR. Our work collates multi-disciplinary scholarship on the law and philosophy of information regulation, with a specific focus on India. We are looking to engage a Research Associate to work on information regulation, privacy and surveillance.
The Research Associate will:
· Engage in research and writing for reports, journal articles, blogs posts and op-eds
· Anchor data collection and analysis
· Facilitate public engagement and communication
· Track operations and deliverables
· Support administrative tasks
· Undergraduate degree in Law.
· Master’s degree in law/public policy (preferred).
· Exceptional research and writing skills.
· 2 to 3 years work experience in information technology law/policy (preferred).
To apply write to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for Research Associate | Information Regulation 2022’ in the subject of your mail.
· Statement of Purpose
· Two writing samples
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted within two weeks of their application.