The Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit organization, dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions, and strategic impact litigation.
We are looking to recruit a Litigation Associate for CLPR. As a Litigator at CLPR, you will be required to work on constitutional law cases relating to our focus areas of gender and caste-based discrimination, disability law, and transgender rights. This is a full-time opportunity based out of Bangalore.
Scope of Work
• Draft affidavits, writ petitions, appeals, applications and other pleadings.
• Brief and assist senior advocates at CLPR.
• Appear in the High Courts and Supreme Court.
• Carry out research for the cases.
• Undergraduate Degree in Law and enrolled with the Bar Council.
• Master’s Degree in Law (desirable).
• Strong academic performance with excellent research and writing skills.
• 2-3 years of experience in litigation in the High Courts or Supreme Court.
How to apply
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Application for Litigation associate | CLPR’ in the subject of your mail.
• Two Writing Samples
• A statement of purpose