India’s premiere national quiz on the Indian Constitution, History and Politics is CLPR’s annual flagship event. It aims to have students engage with India’s rich constitutional and political history in a fun yet rigorous way.
The past five editions have witnessed participation from over 980 teams across India from undergraduate and postgraduate courses in social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, engineering and law. The students compete in four regional preliminary rounds which culminates in one national level finals.
Scope of Work
A. The Consultant will work towards the completion of the following tasks related to the ConQuest 2022 to the satisfaction of the Centre for Law and Policy Research (CLPR):
- Facilitate coordination between CLPR’s university partners for ConQuest 2022.
- Anchor communication tasks (Poster distribution, social media, emailers, press releases etc.).
- Anchor post-event communication tasks.
- Review question bank developed by Quiz Consultant and ensure ConQuest’s pedagogical goals are met.
- Coordinate production of videos related to ConQuest publicity.
- Coordinate the development of designs of collaterals including standees, physical posters, digital posters and website assets.
B. The period of engagement will not exceed 15 December 2022. The consultant shall put in a minimum of 42 working hours per week to complete the tasks mentioned above.
- Undergraduate degree in Law/Social Sciences/Humanities/Media/Journalism.
- Master’s Degree is and/or relevant work experience is desirable but not mandatory.
- Exceptional research and writing skills that engage with topics on law, history and, and politics with literary flair and academic prowess.
How to apply
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Application for Consultant | CoI.net’ in the subject of your mail.
- One Writing Sample
For the terms of reference, click here.