Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation.
CLPR strongly believes that Constitutional endurance in India requires a critical popular allegiance built on a shared understanding of constitutional origins and its role in our everyday life. The Constitutional and Civic Citizenship Project at CLPR produces research and writing, digital public goods and build civic education initiatives to create a robust constitutional culture in India.
Scope of Work
The Consultant will work towards the completion of the following tasks related to the ConstitutionofIndia.net website to the satisfaction of the Centre for Law and Policy Research:
A. To assist with the development of the following for the ConstitutionofIndia.net Website:
- Video Interviews with Constitutional Law scholars
- Explainer videos on contemporary constitutional issues
- A digital audio/visual archive of Indian constitutional and political history
B. Explore the implementation of audio and video materials for workshops conducted under this project
C. The period of engagement will not exceed December 2022. The consultant shall put in a minimum of 42 working hours per week to complete the tasks mentioned above.
- Undergraduate degree in Law/Social Sciences/Humanities/Media/Journalism.
- Master’s Degree is and/or relevant work experience is desirable but not mandatory.
- Exceptional research and writing skills that engage with topics on law, history and, and politics with literary flair and academic prowess.
- A desire to contribute to building a vibrant constitutional culture in India.
How to apply
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Application for Consultant | CoI.net’ in the subject of your mail.
- One Writing Sample
For the terms of reference, click here.