The Centre for Law and Policy Research (CLPR) strongly believes that constitutional endurance in India requires a critical popular allegiance built on a shared understanding of constitutional origins and its role in our everyday lives. CLPR’s Constitutional Culture team produces research and writing, digital public goods, and builds civic education initiatives to create a robust constitutional culture in India. We are looking to hire a Communications Associate to join the Constitutional Culture team. This is a full-time position based in Bengaluru.
Scope of Work
- Manage overall communications and multimedia production for the Constitutional Culture team.
- Develop a distinct and engaging social media presence and voice for the Constitutional Culture team’s research and public outreach activities.
- Work with the team to produce audio-visual content including podcasts.
- Manage the look and feel of the Constitutional Culture team’s flagship ConstitutionofIndia.net website. Assist with any revamps and tweaks to the website.
- Design visuals, infographics and other digital assets for social media and the website.
- An undergraduate degree in Communications/ Mass Media/ Public Relations/ Journalism/ Social Sciences/ Humanities.
- Demonstrated expertise in multimedia production including podcasts and videos and knowledge of related software and equipment.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in journalism, publishing, or marketing (preferred).
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply, write to email@example.com and mention ‘Application for Communications Associate’ in the subject of your mail. Attach your CV, a statement of purpose, and samples of your work.