Research Associate at CLPR will conduct primary and secondary research in our focus areas of gender, caste, disability and transgender equality. You will:
- Conduct interviews and surveys;
- Prepare findings for publication;
- Review and abstract published research;
- Summarize and analyze data;
- Write research findings, policy briefs, reports, academic papers, blog posts;
- Participate in podcasts, panel discussions and conferences;
- Assist in conducting consultations, conferences and seminars;
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of research projects;
- Manage the collection of quantitative and qualitative data
Skills and Qualities:
- Should have a Masters’ Degree in law from a reputed university.
- Should have Excellent analytical, writing and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with quantitative research and analysis desired.
- Publications in peer reviewed journals would be considered positively.
- Demonstrable evidence of strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills that helps with building networks and conducting primary research with different types of entities;
- Must be knowledgeable about the areas in which CLPR works and must have research experience in these or related fields;
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills;
- Independent individual who can translate research requirements into an action plan and see projects through from initiation to completion.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under pressure of deadlines;
- Capable of independently managing time and the tasks associated with a fast-paced research agenda and strong organizational objectives.
You will report to the Executive Director, but your work will require you to collaborate with other members at CLPR.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
Resume with complete employment history and education background plus a relevant writing sample or publication should be submitted on or before August 31st, 2018 to Jayna Kothari at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLPR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of caste, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or marital status. We actively recruit to ensure a diverse team.